Redhill Villas are conveniently situated just minutes from Village Market, Westlands and Nairobi Central Business District. You can easily access the new Thika Super highway and Jomo Kenyatta International Airport is less than 25 minutes away through the Northern Bypass.
This makes Redhill Villas a potential residence for those working in Nairobi CBD, industrial area, Mombasa road, Westlands, Thika or nearby areas. In addition, the Northern Bypass network allows for quick access into Nairobi, opening at Waiyaki Way.
The area is well served by Village Market shopping mall and other social amenities in the neighborhood. These include Kentmere Club, the alcohol free Braken Hurst Hotel, Limuru Country and Golf Club, and the new mega Two Rivers shopping complex.
Also, within close proximity are Aga Khan University Hospital, Gertrude’s Children’s Hospital, Westgate shopping mall, Nakumatt Ukay, Sarit Centre and local and international schools.
Additional amenities include Sovereign Suites Hotel, Two Rivers Shopping mall, Dam Resort, Limuru & Windsor Golf & Country club and a myriad of schools including Loreto High (Limuru), International School of Kenya (ISK), St. Paul’s University among others.
At the same time, Redhill Villas are in close proximity to Limuru, Ruiru, Kiambu and Nairobi and easily accessible to the entire country through the Great North Road (A104).
West of Nairobi has been the home of international community and upmarket home owners. Property prices in Redhill is on the rise, and for the last two years the value of land have appreciated with over 500%. Now with completion of Northern bypass, Thika super highway, and successful completion of our phase 1. Phase 1 Villas have appreciated by over 50%. Property values will continue with the upward trend making Redhill Villas an ideal investment to gain from.
Although Redhill Villas is close proximity to Nairobi town, it is set apart through its unique ambience, basking in beautiful views, year round balanced climate, evergreen nature and fresh highland breezes. The homes are built on a ridge surrounded by nature and green vegetation. This makes it an ideal get-away from the busy day work.
Property research shows that areas immediately around the project in Redhill are a big success. The development is likely to gain from future capital appreciation.
The project is located at red hill area 1 km off Limuru road . The project is on the slope facing Limuru road and it is clearly visible from Limuru road.
The location is a home to other projects like One red hill, Red hill heights, River edge all in the neighborhood. The area is zoned and strong controlled housing policy has already been implemented.
Red Hill area is earmarked as a diplomatic residence area by both the National and County governments. True to this, phase 1 community has 30% homes owners as Internationals. The general area is quiet with cool breeze and natural vegetation giving an environment of a home away from the city.
The distance from the city center is 21 Km. The Southern and northern bypass are direct links to the JKIA and Wilson Airport.
Close by amenities include Sovereign Suites Hotel, Two Rivers Shopping mall, Dam Resort, Limuru & Windsor Golf & Country club and a myriad of schools including Loreto High (Limuru), International Schooll of Kenya (ISK), St. Paul’s University among others.
There are two different types of houses in a gated community of 32 units.
The main features for:
House type 1 (Neema Villa)
- 5 bedrooms all en suite built on 4 levels (split level design town house).
- Plinth area of approximately 500 sqm.
- A large welcoming entry porch with a double volume headroom.
- Spacious Lounge opening to a balcony.
- A family/ Entertainment room opening to a balcony.
- Modern functional fire place.
- Open plan kitchen with granite top and a breakfast table.
- Spacious food pantry.
- Spacious laundry with two dhobi sinks and machine area.
- En-suite DSQ.
- Suspended Kitchen yard.
- Attic floor with a generous master bedroom with walk in closet a mega bathroom
- A ground area of 1/8 acre.
- A separate 1 bed roomed guest wing complete with lounge , kitchenette, bedroom and washroom.
- Gardens both front and rear.
House type 2 Maua Villa
- 4 bedrooms all en suite built on 3 levels.
- Plinth area of approximately 400 sqm.
- Spacious Lounge flowing to the dinning and stepping out into a garden.
- A dining area with feature walls and breakfast table.
- Modern functional fire place.
- Open plan kitchen with granite top and a spacious pantry.
- Kitchen Yard open to sky.
- Dhobi area with a double sink and machine area.
- En-suite DSQ.
- Attic floor with a generous master bedroom with walk in closet, a mega bathroom and study room.
- A ground area of 1/8 acre.
- A spacious family room with a balcony and stepping out into a spacious terrace in the first floor.
- Ceramic tiles for wet areas (Kitchen, Bathrooms, Laundry).
- Floor laminates for Lounge, Dinning, Bedrooms and Study rooms.
- Outside ceramic tiles for Balconies, Terraces, Yards and outside Staircases.
- Toilets (white in colour).
- Wash hand basins (White in colour, resting on a vanity with granite top).
- Jacuzzi (Rectangular, White in colour).
- Aluminum and glass shower cubicles.
- Double bowl Kitchen sink with a drain.
- Granite work top.
- Both low and high level cabinets.
- Provision for dish washer.
- Gypsum ceiling well painted.
- PVC balconies and veranda ceiling.
- Space and style Decra-roofing tiles.
- Mahogany solid wood treads and risers.
- Mahogany solid wood balusters and hand rails.
Doors & Windows
- Mahogany solid wood outside doors.
- Mahogany semi-solid inside flush doors.
- Aluminum sliding balcony access doors.
- Aluminum sliding and top hung windows.
- Soft white paints for internal walls (duracoat).
- Dura coat real roc stone texture finish for outside walls.
- Natural stone (yellow stone).
- Vanished natural stone window sill.
- Clay Fire bricks fireplace.
- Solar water heating system.
The houses have been designed, implemented and built by a highly qualified consortium of Architects,
Engineers and contractors.
The houses are built on a stable red soil ground and with very strong retention walls.
The materials used are high class ready mix concrete and steel. Natural quarry stone has been alternated
with machine cut stones.
Facilities & Amenities:
- Swimming pool.
- Community centre with a lounge, gym space, changing rooms.
- Nature park for recreation.
- Gate house with convenience facility e.g. mini shop, salon, barber etc.
- Perimeter wall with electric fence.
- Solar heating systems.
- Power backup generator.
- Bore hole with main water storage reservoir plus individual storage tank.
- Cabro paved parking and drive ways ( parking for 2 cars).
- Common services (security, cleaning, garbage collection and maintenance).
Pricing and payments:
The selling prices for the Neema villas is kshs33 Million and Maua villas is kshs30 Million
The minimum deposit is 10% and the final payment is payable on completion and registration of the property in to the buyers names.
Alternative payment proposals can also be discussed. You can give us your payment plan.
Phase one which is comprised of 18 units is already done, complete and occupied. We have one unit remaining selling at 23 M The construction for phase 2 is 85% done and finishes are going on.
The project has been financed by KCB bank Ltd – S&L.
The end buyers are being financed by different banks including KCB , CBA, Standard Chartered,
Diamond Trust Bank, CFC Stanbic and chase bank. You can as well talk to your any other bank. We are always available